New! Gearhead Hoist Operator- Logic 5.0
Gearhead (GH) style commercial door operators employ lubricated gears for heavy industrial, high-cycle applications. GH-style operators include a floor-level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
- myQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- myQ® Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Dual Voltage Connections increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase to meet job-site requirements.
- Single-Phase: 115V and 230V, 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V, 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
- Heavy-Duty Worm Gear-In-Oil Gear Reducer delivers performance for heavy industrial, high-cycle applications.
- Control Function Selector Dial enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure-to-close to specialized.
- Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Motor is Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Settings, which saves time and money for maintenance.
- Mid-Stop enables partial opening of door to a pre-programmed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- Maximum Run Timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- Delay-On-Reverse Circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS) provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 3 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- 5V DC NEC Class 2.
- 45:1 first-stage using heavy-duty gears running in oil bath and a cast-iron housing. Special “all-climate” synthetic gear oil for greater low-temperature performance. #50 output sprocket chain.
- Sealed roller bearings in gear reducer.
- Brake standard on GH operators.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box.
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish.
- All reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Two-year warranty.
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure-to-close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – With every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- Timer-To-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
- Floor-Level Chain Hoist with Electrical Interlock provides easy disconnect and manual operation in an emergency.