Model MT is a medium-duty trolley operator for standard lift sectional doors.
It features a high-starting torque motor, a compact design, quick-gliding rail spacers and a quick-mount swivel header bracket.
- Motor: Powerful 1/2 HP single-phase motor with instant reverse and internal automatic reset thermal overload. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Auxiliary Reversal System: Designed to protect the door and door operator from damage — if a closing door strikes an obstruction, the Auxiliary Reversal System will detect the slip of the clutch and reverse the door to the full open position. This system is not a substitute for a safety-sensing device such as a photo cell or reversing edge.
- Wiring Type: All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, programmed with momentary contact to open and stop and constant contact-to-close. Momentary contact-to-close (B2 wiring) can be easily set. The operator is pre-wired to accept a sensing device, photoelectric control, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
- Rail Assembly: High-strength, dual L-rail track with exclusive quiet-gliding nylon chain guides on rail spacers for smooth operation. Includes quick-mount header bracket, which provides fast, swing-up installation.
- Operator/Motor Control: Dependable dual relay system (NEMA 1 enclosure).
- Control Circuit: 24V NEC Class 2.
- Drive Reduction: First-stage, heavy-duty 4L V-belt; second and third stages #48 chain; output on trolley #48 chain.
- Emergency Disconnect: Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- Pushbutton Station: 3-button station for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP functions is standard for all operators. Controls with one, two and three buttons are available.
- Construction: NEMA 1-type electrical box; heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with baked-on powder coat finish; all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Bearings: Heavy-duty, oil filled bearings.
- External Radio Control Terminal: External terminals provide quick, convenient connections for universal radio controls.
- Friction Clutch: Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against damage to the door and operator should the door meet an obstruction. Works in conjunction with the Auxiliary Reversal System.
- Solenoid Brake: Solenoid actuated brake prevents coasting. Order operator BMT. Standard on 3/4 HP and higher.
- Auto-Reconnect Trolley Assembly: Spring-loaded trolley features nylon inserts for quiet operation and auto-reconnect feature eliminating the need to manually reattach the door arm to the trolley after emergency disconnect.
- Sensing Edge: (Recommended) Designed to sense an obstruction and signal door operator to stop or reverse as desired. Either an electric or pneumatic sensing device can be added to bottom edge of door.
- Radio Control: Universal transmitters and receivers are available to signal the operator to open and/or close.
- Key Switch: Designed to restrict operation of door to authorized personnel only. Various types available.
- Interlock Switch: Prevents accidental operation of the door by interrupting the control circuit.
- Commercial Protector SystemTM (Recommended): An inexpensive “non-contact” photo safety sensor designed to sense an obstruction and signal the door operator to reverse to open.
- The safety of a non-contact infrared reversing sensor.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Patented electrical interface monitors system status at all times.
- LED indicators for quick alignment.
- One size fits all (for doors up to 30 feet wide).
Brochures and Manuals