New! Hoist Operator- Logic 5.0
H-style commercial operators include a floor-level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage. The operators are typically mounted to the wall when used with large sectional overhead doors with vertical or high lift, or mounted to the wall or front of the hood when used with rolling doors and grilles. H operators are attached to the door jackshaft to indirectly drive the door.
- myQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- myQ® Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Dual Voltage Connections increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
- Single-Phase: 115V and 230V, 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V, 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
- Control Function Selector Dial enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure-to-close to specialized
- Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Motor is Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Settings, which saves time and money for maintenance.
- Adjustable Friction Clutch helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
- Mid-Stop enables partial opening of the door to a pre-programmed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- Maximum Run Timer reverses or stops the door if closing time exceeds expected time frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- Delay-On-Reverse Circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS) provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- 5V DC NEC Class 2.
- First-stage, heavy-duty 5L V-belt, second-third-fourth stages #48 chain, #50 output sprocket chain.
- Industrial ball bearings on 1″ output shaft, heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Brake standard on 3/4 and 1 HP operators. (Optional on 1/2 HP; not available on 1/3 HP).
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Two-year warranty.
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure-to-close or be equipped with a primary externally monitored entrapment-protection device.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- Timer-To-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
- Floor Level Chain Hoist with Electrical Interlock provides easy disconnect and manual operation in an emergency.
Brochures and Manuals