The Canyon Ridge® Carriage House (4-Layer) Series features a 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane steel base with Ultra-Grain®, a durable, natural-looking, woodgrain paint finish. Stained Clear Cypress composite overlays are applied to the steel door surface to create beautiful carriage house designs.
- Clear Cypress overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate
- 4-layer Intellicore® polyurethane insulated steel faux wood doors
- 2″ Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break
- 18.4 R-value
- Ultra-Grain® woodgrain paint finish
- Factory finish options are Walnut, Medium, Slate, Black, and White. Doors can be ordered primed for those who want to stain or custom paint their doors
- Impact Windows available
- Decorative hardware options available
- Replaceable vinyl-bottom weather seal in rust-free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements
- High-performance nylon ball bearing rollers for smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected with a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat
- WINDCODE® rated
Custom doors are priced on request and depend on the design and material of choice.